If you wouldn't sit down to dinner and eat this furry little friend, then why, oh why, would you sit down at to a lovely sports game and scarf 2-4 non-puppy hot dogs? Please, don't eat dogs. Also, do not eat pigs, turkeys, cows or chickens either! Do you have any idea what you are actually eating when you put that rolled up meat stick into your mouth? I'm not judging or blaming (too much anyway) since I used to be there with you. I used to love my juicy hot dog at a Brewer's game smothered in deliciously spicy stadium sauce, onions, ketchup and mustard. However, I have changed my ways and seen the light!
Standard ingredients in your hot nasty meat stick:
- Turkey, beef, pork, chicken or a combo of all - animal hater!
- Egg products - most definitely not from cage free chickens!
- Semi-solid products from raw skeletal muscle from livestock or poultry - oh yum!
- No more than 15% of byproducts such as hearts, kidneys, livers - 1% would be a lot, but 15%! Now that's just NASTY!
- Most likely bones, crushed, mashed and pulverized - for what? a little crunch?
- Cereal fillers - just to help keep it all together and give it texture?
- Mechanically Separated Meat (MSM) - mmmm... sounds so natural!
- Array of seasonings - does this include fecal matter for spice?