Need a great fun summer dip that isn't just your regular guacamole? Try this dip for your next gathering, picnic, appetizer and you will not be disappointed! Quick and easy and equally scrumptious!
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Chop up tomatoes, red onion and cilantro.
- Put beans, corn, red onion, tomatoes and cilantro in a bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients and pour into bowl.
- Add avocado just before you're ready to serve dip and enjoy with your favorite chips!