Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick Breakfast Recommendation


Really enjoyed this breakfast burrito yesterday. I bought it because it was on sale and wanted to try it. This is a vegan burrito with black beans, tomatoes, potatoes, tofu and salsa. It may have been because I was hungry, but it was delicious. I did add more of my own salsa to the burrito. It has 250 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein.

My normal breakfast consists of just fruit or sometimes a peanut butter toast, or on a real hungry morning, lots of oatmeal. I ran a long distance, came home and was hungry, had this burrito and a banana and I was not hungry again all morning. As a result of this burrito, I may have to try to make my own Mexican tofu breakfast scramblers when I have more time. So, this is a burrito, that I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment